ive been looking at pet slings for a while and i really want one for my fuzzy, but am scared whether or not they are good for ferrets. What im trying to say is im scared that the carrier, since its made for dogs or cats, will be easy for him to escape from.
if anyone has one that they use for their ferret please let me know what you think
Pet Sling Related Blogs
- Pet Sugar Glider Information » Blog Archive » Are my sugar glider and Ferret depressed? – Care – Housing and Cages – Diet and Nutrition – Exercise
- Can you remove the slings in patio chairs to paint the frame? | mesothelioma Lawyer,Mesothelioma, Asbestos Cancer, Mesothelioma Treatments, Lawyers / Attorneys
- About types of cats | All About Cats and Dogs
- Marshall Ferret Hide-N-Sleep Alligator | Pet Source USA Blog
- Do ferrets really need to be taken to the vet annually?